Dogs ready to work – order sample package from online store
- Dogs detection from urine sample is easy and fast.
- Our dogs are trained to detect the scent profiles of prostate and breast cancer.
- Order sample package and send it to us – you will get results in few days.
- The cancer-detection abilities of dogs have been studied for over thirty years – with great result.
- In studies dogs have identified diseases from urine, skin or exhaled air.
Mongrel. Hupi is a wonderful little rescue dog, who detects conditions such as breast cancer with high precision.
Norrbottenspets. Rontti is a smart, obedient boy, who can even pick out manipulated positive cancer samples.
Mongrel. Tilda is a playful bobtail rescue dog. She works carefully and with precision.
Lapponian herder. Kofu is a male dog with iron nerves who takes a decisive, calm approach to his work.
Malinois. Jutila is a wonderful malinois male, for whom sniffing out cancers is child’s play.
American Hairless Terrier. Lahja is one of our youngest dogs, who already has a sensitive nose for illnesses such as lung cancer.
Kromfohrländer. Maisa takes her work and training seriously, and doesn’t waste time running around.
Standard poodle. Many people are charmed by Reima’s splendid appearance. He is a precise and hard worker.
Kromfohrländer. Rölli is a furry charmer, who overflows with enthusiasm when training is about to begin. However, he means business and is precise during practices.
Staffordshire bull terrier. Lysti was able to distinguish positive cancer samples from a group of negatives at only 12 weeks old.
Staffordshire bull terrier, in training.
Malinois. The wonderful and clever Mirkku has a sensitive nose. Her mother works as a bomb-sniffing dog in Belgium.
Norrbottenspets. Vili has proven that age is just a number and that old dogs can learn new tricks.